Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Missing in Action

I HATE STAYING AT HOME!


Haih, Just so you know, I haven't been updating regularly this past few days because, THERE IS NOTHING HAPPENING. Motherf, I've been stoning for this couple of days, small outings but very boring outings. For your information guys, my whole effin family left for Redang. While they're having the time of their life there, me and Razif are stuck at home. I thought it would be heaven, budden my brother has work and what not so I end up staying at home alone. When he comes back from work, he's too tired to even move that he goes to sleep. So no chance of a good outing and I AM BROKE. Haih depressing living alone at home. Times like this make me appreciate my family alot. I've always thought that I'd rather live on my own. Now just proves it, that I need the tender loving care of my family. Faster comeback la! Anyways, through out this whole thing, I still managed to salvage the moment by catching a movie.
The movie that made me feel chick-less =(
Went to cineleisure with Razif, Leyvin, Hemraj, Kenny, and Claudia. Watched " What Happends In Vegas". Oh my, It is awesome. Close to as awesome as Ironman. Times like this made me wish that I had a special someone to cuddle with in the movies. Oh well this post has been a gay one. I'm gonna go do something stupid like cut my toenails or something.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: I'M DAMN BORED.

No comments: