WoooHooo, What?(stone)
Fiuh, I'm tired. Been feeling lost and letargic (is that how you spell it?) for the past few days. No particular reason. Just feeling weird. It's damn uncomfortable the feeling you know. The problem is, THERE IS NO PROBLEM!. It sucks cause you can't do anything to fix it, because there is nothing to fix, you just feel it. Disoriented. Maybe its because of all the sleepovers that has been happening. Danny at my house then late nights then I go to his house. Oh well Lets start from thursday night. Danny stayed over my house after a day of weirdness. Honestly I've been so lost I don't even know which event belongs to which day. Anyways There was that night we were suppose to go to Maison with Hemraj and Leyvin. Guess what? we din't go. Well my brother was tired and clubbing without him feels wrong. So Danny and I decided to go watch Ironman. Woohoo! trying our luck again. Except this time we went to GSC One Utama. There was a movie at 12.15 am. Woohoo! watched it and all it was damn chun. I dont even need to explain. Id say it belongs in that category where Inside Man and 21 belongs. The best superhero movie everrr!
Anyways I dont remember when, I think it was yesterday. I slept over Danny's house. They had a Mary Biscuit party. Was funny and all but I was too tired. Slept then woke up and I think its today. Omg la what am I blogging. I bet you guys are confused right now. Im confused too. Shit this sucks balls. I cant blog anymore. Today was just stoning. Okay Im done.
I hate feeling disoriented! I HATE THIS!
2 comments:
babe, i know what u mean. its weird yeh? its like a phase you dont need. Sorrryy been so busy and not being able to talk to you. If it helps, theres probably absolutely nothing wrong & its just a random thing, ive been through it too. Or i could be something ur surpressing. Then again, youre the one who always tells me not to be ignorant & pretend everythings okay when its not :p so i doubt it hehehe. msg me anytime okay?
i love you
Arrr, Rizalllll!
Post a Comment