Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Curry Flavoured Rubber Bands

Hello!
Today started off Chuntedly ( if that is a word),
anyways I woke up in the morning on the happy side of bed after having a bloody well needed sleep until, I heard my mom sound kao me for waking up so damn late, so then I rushed on to bath,brush teeth etc.
School today was Kewl
I had my Perdagangan exams, yes paper 1 and paper 2 on the same bloody day.
I tried studying in the morning with Naj,Kenny,Julian and Eng Kit in the morning but thennnnn AJMAL came and we totally din't study from then onwards.But s'ok guess it was too late to study anyways =)
Chit chat alot about a topic which no one should know.(dude take your time man if you're reading this)
And after the hussle and bussle nasi lemak,chit chat then the Chewster came.Apparently Ajmal needs to shave and I need to stop wearing my beanie.Kena Sound Direct Wei.
Oh well exams was okay,normal la some parts can do some parts can't,unless you're Julian everything also can do.Freak!Da da da du du this that before I know it Perdagangan was over! Now three more Wonderful papers to go.
Went to the canteen after school lepak-ed chitty chatted, with Ailin (just had to put your name in green) oh and Jeannie your hair! good luck girl! Just shave it all la! start fresh! haha =)
On the way back I KSDW (kena sound direct wei) again this time by my dad, fui yooo best, see I thought he din't arrive yet so i chit chat with Ailin la (see your fault) then I went in the car he straight away bomb me say I never pick up phone la this la that la motherfisher. In my mind was just Chill out la dei not like the world is ending.Sound me all the way home. I just make the whatever face la. Aih the price I pay for not picking up my phone.Chipet.
Now Im gonna go bang the drums and go play footie.Ciao-tut motherfarkers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA RIZAL IS A NOOB IN BLOGGING!
nOOb nOOb nOObie boobies :D

So looks like I'm your first visitor eh? Eh not bad, second post already got my name! Twice somemore, GREEN colour somemore! Chunners, not that N-zero-zero-B afterall ;)

Add a chatterbox lah, at the side! Not nice to leave comment here and nobody can see it. I'm not even sure you'll read this or not man. Damn sweat! :D

Btw, you said the word you're not supposed to say in front of me in the end of this post. SO ONE MINUS POINT! ;) Anddd I'm sorry your daddy scolded you lah dong dong. But please lah, NOT LIKE ITS MY FAULT RIGHT! U YOURSELF SAID HE WASN'T THERE YET! =.=
SWEAT, ciao! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh chunted blog by the way ;)
Cos i see my name, that's why! HAHA!