Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bored is an understatement

TODAY I WAS DAMN LIFELESS. serious let me prove it to you.

Today started off at 1.00 p.m. After doing the necessary things, I realised I don't have any plans today except drums which is at 6.30 p.m. So I finally lived my life like my blog name. A potato couch. I swear to god I did not move an inch until it was drum time.



My best friend for today. As you can see, Spongebob just finished.

So then I used this little device to find something else to drool upon. After countless hours of flipping thru the channels, I found out that today is one of those days where the tv is in that " I know you're bored but I'm not going to put on something interesting until you move your ass" mood. So I resorted to my Xbox 360. What a great idea I thought since I haven't touched it in ages.

Jeng Jeng Jeng! I was so excited. I grabbed the controller. See the Xbox is cool you can switch it on with the controllers.

See that X button. I pressed that. Waited anxiously. It took longer then I remembered. So I went and grab something to drink.

Voila! Orange juice. Was trying to be healthy. Yeah right. Drinking this kills you faster. After drinking a few sips. Still waiting for the Xbox to switch on. I found out that it's effing spoilt. Stupid. Dumb piece of shit. Waited so long. I think Games and game consoles hate me. You and the Daytona better watch out. I have a baseball bat okay?

After all that. I bummed online. Until it was time for drums. The highlight of today! woo hoo! Got ready for drums bla bla bla got in the car. A little worried because I haven't practiced.

In the car on the way.( see how bored I was)

Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance. (Yes Mabel, dedicated to you)

At last. The throne of beats. Fuyooh. Bang bang bang.

The sad part is, after drums, I had nothing else to do. So home it is. Having a tummy ache right now. Too much chocolates. Oh wells. Danny wants to watch ironman tonight. I guess thats the highlight. If he doesn't ffk. Hmm Rock on lah guys. I'm outzies to meet Izzy.

Meow!

Ciaozers.

No comments: