Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lost Between Two Opinions

Hello My Fellow Monkeys!
Fantastic Fours =)

Exams came and passed, I know it's old news. But hey I have a life to live to right? Anyways I finished my last paper Agama on last friday and I think I did horribly! Slept after a few minutes of doing the paper, I guest felt too excited for the exam to finish to the point where I don't give a damn about the paper. Haha. Anyways moving on, on that day it self after school I went here and there then played futsal with the boys back in school, Ehem Nick, So much for your team coming, was looking forward to it though, nevertheless we still played against the juniours, I guess I'd label it as fun because I havent played futsal in a long long time.


After all the shouting and screaming and all the greasy sweats and all, me and Mr.I-Already-Can-Drive (nick) headed off to Sheraton. Charity Dinner! We went to our room to settle down and shower and get ready for Charity Dinner. At first Me Hasnul and Nick felt like just lying down and watching tv in the room not wanting to even perform our drama at all. After the bumming and lazyness. We decided to get off our asses and got ready for the Charity Dinner. I was so nervous for the performance and so was Nick.


After a little of this and that, it was our turn to perform . It was fun and all but I wouldn't do it again, well at least not in that ballroom. It was so hard to throw my voice to make sure the audience heard me and I totally made up alot of my lines. After the performance I finally got time to settle down and eat and Iva your mom is really nice. Small talks here and there then it was picture time! I was in a butt load of pictures but I only have one or two of them with me. Will post them all when I get them all aights?.


After that the dance floor was open we had a little battle and what not. Yu Ming kicked massive butt. C-walk man! He can totally do it better then me. Anyways after the dancing and all it was time to say goodbye. Goodbye hugs and this and that then it struck me. MID YEAR HOLIDAYS WEI! haha. Decided to go to Bar Celona with winston and gang thought it was going to be fun. Turned out it was really gay. So I left early and caught some zzzz's. Here's some pictures to entertain those people who'd rather see things then read them. Sorry but I seriously am lacking pictures I'll get them for you guys alrights =)

.



Rehearsal. Oh I forgot to mention. The performances by the other groups were awesome. Seriously you guys rock lah! Anyways here's the layout of the stage kinda small if you ask me, and that is the vvvvvip table.


.



Ballroom Layout. This is basically the layout of the ballroom. Was nice and cozy.



Alright sadly to say thats the only pictures I have of the Charity Dinner. Hey I was too busy okay running around worrying bout the drama. haha. Oh and guess what. Naj decided to stay over today. Went One Utama just now just to watch The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian. It's not that bad you know. I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10. Just a little bit draggy. Anyways check out what happened when you leave to bored to hell monkeys in one room with nothing to do.


.



Voila! Coins! hahahah! we found something to do! Counted them up while chit chatting, Hell yeah I'm rich! 25 bucks give and take. After the counting we got bored again so we decided to...


.



Stack the coins! Oh my god. Now you know how bored we were. It took us quite long to get to that point. Then we got bored again so...


I went and took a crap while Naj was music-ing. Hmmph and now I'm chatting. Oh well I hope this post wasn't to draggy for you guys.
Ciaozers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, again. :(