Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I knew Chickens can't effin fly!

Yeaaah!
Balls man!Today waaaas nothing special, just school and im happy to say ECONS is out the
window, now two more Wonderful papers to go.
Today I've just come to realise a few things I should've realised a long long time ago.It totally gave me a slap on the face.I guess some people dont ever learn nor appreciate.
Oh well your lost.While I'm out having a time of my life you can rot all you want and stay the way you are cause I know you will never change.Predictable and Expected.Neways I totally kicked ass in Econs today.Bak kata Naj "blazing". haha. Alright now I gotta study effin science.I'm damn lost in that stupid subject.Anyways I'm off to practice my drums.Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance!
Im out biatches! =D


3 comments:

YSL said...

sher sher was here :)

Will said...

Rizzelll bin Kizell !

Anonymous said...

LOL i totally stated the rizzle mcdizzle fohh shizzle.
got riz?
im pretty sure i kinda do :)