Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just an Update

Hello again!

I just came back from One Utama. Very random and spontaneous day. I went there to check out a few things. Went with Naj and Danny. Played snooker and I sucked like shit. Should stick to foosball. I haven't played snooker in years. Come to think of it, I started quite young. I started when I was in form 1. In fact I think I start alot of things way before my time comes. It's good in a way, but bad too. The only thing I don't start early is studying. haha! Oh well I am now. Anyways on the way to One Utama with my bros just now, we met with an accident. Not really. Haha we just saw it. haha kinda like met. It was pretty gruesome. Some taxi Smashed! a motorcycle. Vapourized is the word for the motorcycle.

.

As a Malaysian I decided to the Malaysian thing. KPC LAH! Took a pic of it. I din't dare to go near in case some other cars might run me over or something because it was seriously in the middle of the street. Perfect song for this moment for me is "Stop and Stare - One Republic". Anyways after all the Stopping and Staring that I've done we went to One Utama. Went to Pull and Bear. The stuff there are nice wei! I hereby declare I will be a regular customer of Pull and Bear from now on. Fuck Topman. Everyone has their stuff already. Not special.

.

Smexy ain't it?

.

Kulit Babi! Nice shoes though. Sadly their made out of fucking pig skin. I'm religious. Surprised? Sue me!

.

So then after the Pull and Bear experience, we decided to snook it up! Played for a while, sucked balls. Then decided to check out some japanese restaurant. Apprently, It is cheap and classy and nice. It looks cozy. I don't mind going there. Anyone want to follow? I don't know what is the place called. Some Jepun-nated name. it's near MPH. Then I went and bought something I've been meaning to buy since long ago. A string! hahaha yes! A string! to tie around my wrist. Theres a Sentimental Value to it. =)

.

Rock On = Love!

.

Anyways I'm outzies again. I hope I do finish my homework. Schools up tomorrow! Shit!

.

Ciaozers!

No comments: