Saturday, June 21, 2008

Routines Are Boring!

Gad Daymn!
.
So this whole week was just broing ol' school. Nothing much happend. What CAN happend right? Haha a few funny things happend. Oh and Congratulations Ailin for winning the elo competition. See I've been concentrating in class as much as I can. From asking a billion questions to asking for work and what nots. Nerdy much? I know! I guess I'm just very nervous for my SPM. Is it still early? I honestly don't think so considering all the chapters that I left out from Sports/Drama/Holiday moods/Sleeping in class. I have alot to cover. I hope this routine I have going on lasts.
.
Anyways , alot of my friends who are in college finished their exams and what not. So now they're all partying. Some of them finished their A levels Exams and all that. Woh my gosh I seriously wish I was them. I want to fast forward time to this december. This is not helping the situation either. Alot of them are asking me to hangout, and am I tempted to go out? Hell Fucking Yeah! trying my best to keep my outings to a minimal. Staying at home = Boredem which then = Studying. So thats my logical equation.
.
Oh well, guess what? I'm going out later and it's a sunday. Haha I have alot of work to do but..I dont know lah! Eh gimme a break I haven't been out in ages alright! haha I feel like a caveman. Anyways check this pictures, a little some some that happend in school.
.

Slept over at Naj's house on tuesday. Had no transport to school. Naj was nice enough to let me sleep over his house so. I followed him to school the next day. Talked alot. Was planning to study, but at the end we played with Babyruth and Butterfingers. Did super stupid things. Oh well thanks again Naj and btw your mom is damn Nice wei.

Okay now check this. My bestfriend Kenny for some reason has been sleeping alot in class. So we all decided to kick is his. Punishment. We prioritise studies! so check it!

.

Haha First up Naj's Smelly futsal shoe! haha! *sniff sniff*

and lastly, we whacked the crap out of him! hahaha! Kenny kenny. Life is short, Like kenny! =)

.

Alright I'm outzies.

.

Love youuu <3

No comments: