Pros!
.
Hey hey guys! School today was cool. Everything feels like its falling in place I'm in that " Get Ready-Get-Set-Go!" position. Oh and Auditions for prom is tomorrow. Shit. band's a little messy now. I don't know how I'm going to face it. Anyways did I tell you guys about my class? It's an amazing class. First off I'll tell you guys the name. 5 Omega what it's called.
.
We have a butt load of Jenjarum/Banting people in our class. We call them the BASKETBALLERS. They make a heck alot of Ching Chau Fun Yong Tau Foo noises in class. Hard to study at times with all the noise but they're awesome people. They kick ass. Some really funny. Some really kind ( I guess cause they always bring food and share it with the class) and Some of them are really really sleepy-heads. We call the sleepy-heads "matrix", derived from Naj's perception of when you go to sleep you actually go to the matrix world. Lame you say? Tell Naj about it. Haha. Whenever one of us sleeps in class we shout : "matrix matrix matrix! ". Haha it's more of an inside joke you guys wouldn't understand anyways.
.
Okay that was about the basketballers. Now we have the RACIST group. Which is Naj, Ajmal, Myself (UMNO) and Kenny, Eng Kit, Julian (MCA). Haha. Don't go all " Oh my god they practice racism" on my ass. It's just an inside joke. We always joke about race in our class. Never fought about it before. I guess it just shows How we are really close to the point where we don't mind. And don't come to me and say " You know that is not something you should joke about and it is not funny". Well If you can't joke about it then it becomes something serious. So race is nothing to us. Kita Bangsa Malaysia! Haha.
.
See the reason I explained to you guys about my oh-so-wonderful class, is because honestly, when I think about it, it's my last year and I'm going to leave school so I just wanted to tell the world that I have an Awesome class with Awesome class mates.
.
Moving on, a little something about today. I finally apologised to Mr. Austin about the recent incident. Yes, I was wrong. Now I guess we're in good terms. Bastard didn't want to teach me in his class. He would walk out everytime I walk in. There's a video of the " Perjanjian Rizal-Austin 2008" it was held at the library where he stowed away the whole damn class away from me. I'll post it up soon enough aight.
.
Anyways, I din't know that Kenny can emo so well. I say this because Kenny was emo-ing with me the whole day. Haha Bastard! If you're reading this I'm sorry la. Haha I guess it was something I said. Wanna see how he looks like when he is emo-ing? Check it.
.
Emo! haha The WHOLE DAY! LIKE THAT!
.
Some one "Matrix-ing". Haha that's Boon Peng. The messiest guy in the whole damn class! Seriously messy but effing hilarious PROS!
.
Haha! Remember how I said they always bring food to class and share it with everyone. This is one of the methods to eat in class. haha! Twisties! Haha. Name anykind of food, we've brought it to class! Just two days ago there was Edamame! (those green peas you can get from japanese restaurant.)
.
Anyways, that's about it for today. I'll post up the video soon enough. Maybe later. Haha.
.
Rock the Curry On! I'm outzies.
.
I'm glad you had fun. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment