Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally, Charity Dinner 08'


Pictures for your eyes!
.
I know it's a little too " omg isn't charity dinner like a month ago? " but hey I was too lazy to upload all the pics and I had things to do alright. Well not now. Nothing to do now. So might as well haha! Enjoy!
.

KilaKila and I. Is it just me or does she have that "cepat la sikit" look. Haha! Yeah la I know la you're famous.

.

Nick-ster. All black he went. Can you spot his tie? haha Paul Grant. *slap* " what's wrong with you?! "

.

Yee Yan-ooooo! Haha take one. Me being Posertastic!

.

Take two. Now with my lucky draw prize. It's a towel! Woohoo! haha. Never won a lucky draw in my life. Just had to take a pic of it.

Charmaine Leong! haha Weird picture I think. Oh well! Who cares. haha Rock on!

Veev and Nick. They look happy. Eh Wheres Hasnul wei? Haha Look at my face! Hell yeah!

.

Sam-ster! This was during arrival I think. Rock on!

.

"So once upon a time right there was this *Snap Snap* Click Click* Flash Flash* " See when I talk also people take picture. Sheesh paparazzis.

.

Haha I totally ruined they're pic. Perfect timing. Haha! Look at Veev! haha! Eh where's Hasnul?

.

Decided to kacau them again! hehe! sorry guys! Couldn't resist! Fun though =P

.

Jeannie Foo! This was take number 98628062! She's never satisfied with one pic. Haha Nice dress too btw. Rock on!

.

I like this picture. Ridzuan. Song. Ston. Ian. Riz. Brothers for life

.

Oh well that's all that I've got. I think I have more pics with other people. Never got them I guess. Sorry for not posting it. Just couldn't wait any longer. It be basi already if I don't post now. Haha. Alright I'm outzies.

.

Rock on! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oohh..*claps hands* very good taste.nice outfit.and ohMYgod..damn skinny la you bitch! haha ;D