Cause I'm Mr. Brightside =)
.
Gay Friday. Yes that was my Friday. It was gay. Everything was just so normal nothing interesting. But today on the other hand was FUN! Check it, I woke up in the morning about 9 or so, do the normal wake up things. Including yawning then scracthing my head (I do it almost every morning). Then I completed all my homework for the weekend and a little studying for Perdagangan as I knew that I was going to have a busy day.
.
I was out much of the day today. First off I went to school. I had Drama practice. Yes for the billionth time. Including this coming performance on tuesday for elo, it would be three times already that we performed the same drama. Yi Min and I are thinking about doing a parody of our drama since so many people've seen it. And I am proud to announce that we have 3 new members in Gang 13. Introducing Stella Yee as the Maid. Kevin Looi as the Bodyguard and last but not least Carmen Lee as the Bimbo. Here's some pics of the training session today.
.
haha Stella. " Stop!" " Sarah Jessica Parker" Great actor she is.
.
Yi Min training the girls. " Tone is very important girls. Do it like me."
Moving on, after the drama rama I went to Danny's place. Apparently its his little sisters birthday today. Attacked the delicious kambing. Then I found something sexy in his house. A brand new iMac. Seriously its smexy. Matches my iPhone too! haha. BlackRed Yo! Check it.
.
Smexy!!
.
Devil-ish ain't it? =)
.
After the attacking and clicking of the iMac, Me and my brother decided to go to Hem's place.
.
.
Here's Mak Cik Lee Min. She's holding a huge stick in her hands. Planning to throw it at Kenny. Run Kenny Run! Told you. Monsterous! haha jokes =)
.
So that was pretty much my day, now I'm effing tired after all the crazy shit I did at Hem's place. Gonna bunk soon I guess. Oh and...
.
IM TURNING 17 SOON! WOOHOO! Birthday presents are welcomed in forms of cheques or cash. Sorry but I don't take credit cards. Can't wait for next sunday!
.
I'm outzies!
.
Trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment